Airbus, Boeing and SkyCargo Freighter
We are looking for ambitious First Officers, who meet the minimum requirements, to join our expanding team. You could be flying an all wide-bodied fleet to over 155 destinations around the world.
Emirates is one of the fastest-growing airlines in the world operating a modern fleet of over 200 wide-bodied aircraft across a global network of more than 155 destinations across six continents. We are the world’s largest operator for the Boeing 777 and Airbus 380. To operate our constantly expanding fleet, we are recruiting pilots from around the world to work alongside our multicultural team of more than 160 nationalities.
Skills and Experiences
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
To join us a First Officer you should have experience in multi-engine, multi-crew, turboprop and/or jet airctaft, including business jets with:
- Minimum of 2000 hrs on MTOW ≥ 20T
- Minimum of 3000 hrs on MTOW between 10T & 20T
On top of this you will need to have:
- A valid ICAO ATPL (or USA equivalent) with an unrestricted class one medical certificate
- English language fluency to ICAO English level 4 or above
- Flown at least 150 hrs within the last 12 months in an airctaft with MTOW ≥ 10T