Air X Charter Limited
Air X strives to continually create new job opportunities for the next generation of the aviation industry.
We look for individuals who live and breathe this trade; who are willing to learn the particulars, the complexities, the market, and most importantly, the process of operating aircraft, so that they too can fly Air X’s fleet.
Skills and Experiences
Boeing 737 Classic - Captains and First Officers
- In possession of a current Boeing 737 type rating.
- Minimum of 4000 flight hours, with at least 1500 hours as PIC and 500 hours on type for Captains.
- Minimum of 500 flight hours, with at least 250 hours on type for First Officers.
- A valid EASA/JAA ATPL
- A valid class 1 medical certificate.
- Fluent English - ICAO level 4 or better.
- In possession of an EU/EEA passport and a clean criminal conduct.
- Applicants are also expected to be disciplined, flexible, responsible, organised and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
A340 Fleet Crew - Captain and First Officers
- In possession of a current Airbus A340 Type rating;
- Captain - Minimum of 4000 flight hours, 1500 as Captain (500 of which on A340)
- First Officers - Minimum of 1500 flight hours, with at least 200 hours on Airbus A340
- A Valid EASA/JAA ATPL;
- A class 1 medical certificate;
- Business Aviation back-ground is an asset;
- Fluent English - ICAO level 4 or better;
- Right to live and work in the EU;
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook);
- In possession of a clean criminal conduct and able to apply for Russian and US visa;
- Applicants are also expected to be disciplined, responsible, organised and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.